Rechercher dans ce blog

mercredi 22 mai 2024

the world of finance and Banking? the mistakes people are making day in and day?five of the most commonly overlooked bad habits and tips?





 I've spent nearly a decade navigating


the world of finance and Banking and


I've seen firsthand the mistakes people


are making day in and day out that are


stopping them from becoming rich so in


this article. I wanted to share with you


five of the most commonly overlooked bad


habits and tips on how to break out of


them number one a scarcity mindset


there's this really interesting study


done with a group of relatively low


achieving students they were split into


two groups the first group was the


control group and that group was asked


to together read out loud an article


describing how human memory works and


then later discuss what they learned so


they learned about long-term short-term


memory using repetition the second group


was taught about a growth mindset so


they read and discussed an article about


how learning makes their brain smarter


and discussed how they can apply their


learnings in their school work what they


found was the second group who learned


about the growth mindset showed a


significant increase and effort and


motivation towards their learning


compared to the first group and this


increased motivation had a direct


correlation to improved performance so


the students tracked the results of math


tests for both of these groups after a


year of doing the exercise and the group


that was taught about memory continued


to see their grades decline whereas the


group that learned about the growth


mindset saw the reverse their grades


started to improve it's so easy to blame


external things for why we're not good


at something oh my teacher wasn't very


good at teaching that I don't have the


experience in it I don't have the right


skills to be able to do something and


I'm guilty of this myself but the act of


reframing your mind set to one that is


of abundance and growth just making that


shift it really is the thing that


changes your life's trajectory and what


you're able to achieve every single


person that I know that has acquired a


lot of wealth has this in common an


abundance mindset and the belief that


they can do it knowing that something is


possible makes you much more likely to


go for it and to put in the work to


achieve it than if you think something


is Out Of Reach and success or financial


wealth is something that is reserved for


other people number two skimping on


growth this is something that I did a


lot in my 20s and it's only in the last


few years that my perspective in paying


for education has completely changed


because before I had this mentality that


everything is available on the internet


for free so why should I pay for further


education or learning when I could just


take the time out to learn those things


myself without having to pay for it so


when I started my YouTube channel I had


no understanding or background in


anything creative I didn't know how to


work a camera let alone anything about


editing or social media and at the start


of my YouTube Journey I'll spend days


hours weeks on end trying to figure out


one small thing and how it works I


remember wanting to make the color


grading of my articles. look a bit sharper


and Polished and I read another


article on how to do it and I


think it was Joshua mayor's on how he


edits his article because I love the way


his articles looked really high production


and so I just tried to copy it I tried


to copy what he did not realizing that


that article was for people who actually


have some sort of basic understanding of


how an editing tool works and so I tried


my best I got it completely wrong and


for week my articles looked like


they were recorded in the ' 80s in a


black and white scale and I couldn't


figure out how to fix it what I should


have done was just buy a course that


would teach me how to edit from a to zed


and I don't want this to sound


disingenuous because of course here I am


on YouTube selling courses now suddenly


talking about how courses are important


and it sounds typical but I can honestly


say that in the past year the biggest


category that I've spent money on after


all my needs have been met is courses I


even bought a course that's helped me


with my social skills and that is the


level of which I pay for Learning and


Development now everything you want to


learn or anything you want to solve or


any part of you that you want to develop


don't skimp out on it because it's only


going to cost you in other ways and to


really grow and build wealth you need to


keep investing in your learning and


education number three doing it all


yourself I saw a motivational quote the


other day that read Beyonce has the same


24 hours in the day that we do great


quote except it missed the fact that our


24 hours aren't the same and she has the


ability to Outsource pretty much


everything that she could possibly think


of and she has a team to run it all


although we definitely don't have the


same 24 hours that she does we can


however find ways to achieve more in


less time because you don't have to do


everything yourself anymore and for


almost everything I've realized that


there is some sort of free tool or


system that can help you do the thing


that you need to faster and better that


brings me very nicely to a tool that I


use on a daily basis and that is Gramm


who are very kindly sponsoring today's


article to a report by fors we


spend on average 88% of our work week


communicating and written communication


takes up the largest amount of time in


that so whether it's writing a


persuasive email writing an important


document preparing a presentation or a


pitch written communication plays a huge


part in every aspect of our working


lives and so the ability to do it well


and to do it fast can be an absolute


GameChanger gramly AI is a tool that I


use on a daily basis and it's a writing


partner that helps you write better and


faster unlike any other platform or app


that I've come across the features for


grammarly integrate across everything it


checks my emails as I write them on


Gmail and it can rephrase things to make


it sound a certain way I'm so used to


writing as if I still have a fancy


banking job so I love that it can help


me tone that down when I need to or if I


want to make it sound more persuasive it


will help me do that as well while still


staying true to my style it also helps


me come up with ideas as I write my


scripts it gives me ideas for captions


on my social media posts anything that


involves writing it can help with in


just one click the best bit is that all


of these features I mentioned are


completely free so you may as well try


out and see for yourself how much more


effective this tool makes you you can


get access straight away by signing up


through the link in the description


gram.com


Nisha next we have relying on being


physically present there's a quote from


Warren Buffett that goes if you don't


find a way to make money while you sleep


you will work until you die it's a bit


extreme but it's true the whole idea is


that to Achieve Financial Independence


or Financial Freedom which is ultimately


what so many of us strive for we need to


create systems or have Investments That


generate income without the need for us


having to continue to work this concept


is very different from what most of us


are familiar with we're used to thinking


that we need to spend 40 Years of Our


Lives working and then rely on our


retirement funds to live out the


remaining years but instead of going


down that route if we could look at our


active income sources and think how can


I turn this into something that won't


require me to be physically present or


at least not so involved in 5 or 10


years time then that is a way we can


start thinking about how to make our


money work for us whilst we sleep now at


the start of your career this is a lot


harder to do and most if not all sources


of income require either a lot of time


or a lot of money but then after that


depending on how you play your cars and


what you focus on after the initial


stages that will then dictate your path


to financial Independence when it comes


to running a business for instance a


really good book that I recently reread


for the second time is the emth


Revisited which talks about how if you


don't set up the systems in your


business you you're always going to be


working for money and needing to be


physically present when it comes to


investing Buffett's investment


philosophy is centered around the idea


of buying and holding a diversified


portfolio of high quality companies that


can grow over time effectively making


money without the need for constant


involvement with the income sources that


are coming into your life right now


think about how can I use this as


leverage to set myself up in a way where


I don't need to rely on being physically


present to have that income coming in


number five the garden hose there think


of your attention and energy like a


garden hose when the nozzle is tightly


controlled and directed at a single


point the water flow is really strong


and it can effectively nurture the plant


it's aimed at over time that is like


focusing your energy on a few selected


tasks it leads to effective results and


productive outcomes if you start poking


holes along the hose to water multiple


plants at once the water pressure drops


the more holes you add the weaker the


stream becomes for each task until


eventually there's not enough water


pressure to be useful for any of the


plants and that's the equivalent of


saying yes to too many commitments your


energy and attention get spread too thin


and nothing gets the full focus and


needs to actually Thrive with so many


opportunities out of fingertips so many


new ideas so many things to try it's


tempting to say yes to everything that


comes our way thinking that if we don't


do everything we're going to miss out


but really doing this will just slow us


down you don't need to grasp every


single opportunity that comes your way


you don't need to try 100 things all at


once in the hope that one of them picks


up it's a lot more important to have


specific strategic Focus so those are


five things that you need to stop doing


to become rich this year thanks for


reading if you enjoyed thesearticles


you'll enjoy this article over here on six


habits that made me six figures by 24


thanks for reading and see you there.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Article épinglé

Qu'est-ce que le harcèlement moral au travail ?