Rechercher dans ce blog

lundi 20 mai 2024

story Habits that Changed My Life? be Rich in 2026





 80 of millionaires are self-made the


majority of the world's wealthiest


individuals weren't born into their


wealth they created it and part of this


is down to a culmination of the daily


habits that they've done for years after


understanding what some of these tried


and tested habits are and applying these


habits to my own life I've tripled my


income I'm more productive and I'm no


longer wasting my time or energy on the


wrong things so in this article I thought


it'd be interesting to share with you


what these habits are and how you can


apply them to your own life let's get


into it number one great minds show me


your friends and I will show you your


future there's different variations of


this quote and I wanted to understand if


there was evidence to back this up and I


came across this study as I was reading


about it which shows that if a friend of


yours becomes obese you are 45 more


likely to gain weight over the next two


to four years more surprisingly however


is that if a friend of your friend


becomes obese your likelihood of gaining


weight increases by about 20


so even if you don't know that friend of


a friend it will still have an impact on


you and that effect continues one more


person out the same in the study was


found for smoking and for happiness you


are more likely to be happy if your


friend is Happy while the researchers


looked for a variety of explanations for


this the most likely one appeared to be


Norms if your friend is a beast or a


friend of a friend is obese that changes


your perception of what is an acceptable


body size and your behavior changes


accordingly so your friends really are


your future and the implication is that


you don't just need to be deliberate


about who you're spending the most time


with you also need to be mindful of your


entire network and its influence on your


life number two push out of your comfort


zone regularly I haven't ever mentioned


on this channel how it felt when my


channel blew up over the last six months


and it wasn't good starting a YouTube


channel was one of the most challenging


things I have put myself through and I


was absolutely petrified when I first


posted my article I had a million things


running through my head and it got worse


before it got better when my channel


started to blow up in December I was on


6000 subscribers and I was sent some


screenshots from WhatsApp groups of


people and these are people that I know


laughing at my articles and pouring out


negativity about my channel they don't


know that I've seen it and they probably


still don't know but it made it at the


time that much harder to keep showing up


and pressing upload week after week


knowing that there was more to come and


I was opening myself up to more and more


criticism and I eventually got to a


point where I said to myself do I just


stop here or do I ride it out and I've


learned that to get anywhere in life


you've got to embrace yourself for


awkward situations uncomfortable moments


and embarrassment you're going to be


judged anyway and had I stopped myself


at that point my life would be


completely different today if you stick


to your comfort zone and don't challenge


yourself off even when you have every


reason to stop you won't ever know what


you're capable of and you'll be letting


go of what could potentially be waiting


for you on the other side next we have


don't buy into fomo this is one that


requires the most willpower and


discipline but if you're apply it it


will pay off we are constantly


surrounded by images of our friends


going out all the time going on their


next big holiday buying a new car living


their best life and the constant


pressure of these messages will make you


feel that if you're not doing it you're


missing out but if you constantly let


yourself cave into these temporary


moments you may be sacrificing on what


you could potentially make from the rest


of your life you'll be sacrificing time


that you can spend instead on working on


yourself or working on your side hustle


there is a quote in the book Think and


Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill which states


that the starting point of all


achievements is desire weak desires


bring weak results just as a small fire


makes a small amount of heat through


this He suggests that the intensity of


our desires directly correlates with the


results we get weak desires weak results


whereas strong burning desires can pave


way for stronger bigger things in life


it's fine to cave in to living your best


life every now and then but what I find


difficult to hear sometimes is when the


no hustle culture is heavily promoted by


people who are at the top of their game


now that they've made it big they can


afford a team and delegate their work


and they can achieve that so-called


balance but they once had that strong


burning desire and made sacrifices


during their climb that they don't talk


about as much I've learned that the best


way to not let fomo get the best of you


is to find a meaning in what you're


doing and know that it's a part of a


bigger picture that you're creating for


yourself and now every time I feel like


fomo is taking over and getting the best


on me I remind myself why I'm doing what


I'm doing and that the strong desire and


all the small sacrifices that I make now


will all be worth it in the end next we


have the millionaire pyramid whenever


I'm at a door that doesn't seem to be


opening up for me I think about the


pyramid perspective mindset and it's


understanding that the Journey's


difficulty is inversely proportional to


the number of people who will reach the


top as you climb higher the pyramid gets


narrower and when difficulties show up


it's easy for the majority of people to


give up effectively the crowd will get


thinner and thinner towards the next


level and the harder the Journey the


higher up you get the harder the


challenges you face but the fewer people


there are to compete with and so the


rewards are bigger hurdles are part of


the journey to the top everyone who's


growing is going to fail at some point


and if you don't fail you're not growing


but what you do after failing is what


differentiates the successful people


from the rest so now I like to remind


myself that when things get tough it's


just a sign that I'm on the right path


focus on Solutions not problems one


habit that has been an absolute Game


Changer in my life is focusing on the


solutions and not the problems what I've


observed especially among successful


individuals is this unshakable belief


that every puzzle or every problem that


comes up has a solution that everything


no matter how daunting it is can be


figured out they ask themselves how can


I make this work for me whereas everyone


else will focus on all the reasons why


it won't work out every excuse they can


think of it will be standing in the way


from them getting to that thing worries


are like sheep they seem to flock


together when you start thinking about a


problem it quickly compiles into another


problem another problem and before you


know it you're overwhelmed with the


potential for problems so instead of


playing the what if game to think about


all the additional problems that one


problem can cause play it to think about


the solutions however serious your


worries or your problems may seem and


even if they do keep you up at night if


you really analyze them you'll find that


every single problem has a solution


number six have a think day this is one


that I've been doing very recently and


it's helped me overcome any mental


blocks that I have and makes me Mindful


and makes me sure that I'm heading in


the right direction in the 80s Bill


Gates who founded Microsoft began this


think week annual tradition he would


seclude himself in a remote location and


shut off all of his communication he'll


spend an entire week dedicated to


reading learning and thinking this


approach then became a key part of his


life and his process and he said think


week is a time when I'm can be creative


and push my own thinking it's a time to


step outside the day-to-day demands of


my job and really focus on the big


picture I haven't been able to commit to


a whole week but I have started doing


think days at least once a month I just


step away from all my work everything my


phone my laptop and I'd secure myself


mentally I'll spend an entire day


reading journaling thinking learning


something new and when you do this you


give yourself space to really zoom out


and take a high level view on your life


and the bigger picture and the direction


that you're going in sometimes we're so


caught up in the grind and working hard


that we never really take a step back


and say where am I going and how can I


get there more efficiently so this is


one that I would highly recommend if


you're able to so those are a few things


that I've been doing and it's changed my


life I'm in a completely different


position today than I was one year ago


and I attribute a lot of that to the


habits that I mentioned in this ARTICLE


anyway thank you for watching don't


forget to subscribe if you haven't


already and I'll see you in my next


ARTICLE


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Article épinglé

Qu'est-ce que le harcèlement moral au travail ?