Rechercher dans ce blog

lundi 20 mai 2024

Reel story JANE .How to Make $5K Daily with Bot and ChatGPT! 110% daily profit on Arbitrage Uniswap?






I'm a proficient webs 3 developer I have


recently created a bond that brings me


passive income and here I'm to explain


how my invention works it was an


exciting but also challenging experience.


I have taken all the knowledge I got


wrapped it up and made a article


instruction for you if you're are


interested in passive income definitely


be sure to check that one out first the


the smart contracts I created didn't


bring me the desired results I failed I


wasted money and almost give up but


things change radically when I turned to


artificial intelligence for help this is


chat GPT technology that contributes to


fast and qualitative crypto passive


income no matter your experience level


in smart contracts or programming is


this article is for you for everybody now


before we start let me remind you that


crypto area is rich in scammers so take


precaution to safeguard yourself and


your funds avoid sending money to


unfamiliar wallets or interacting with


unknown exchanges so now let me explain


the basis of the BT it uses concepts of


Arbitrage mles and sandwich transactions


the major surface of it is built on the


popular decentralized platforms like


unisab and other DXs briefly the bot


operates on the principle of sandit


transactions it analyzes the mle


essentially waiting room for


transactions that have been initiated


but not yet processed so this allows us


to execute transactions by specifying a


gas price higher than the initiated one


resulting in a profitable price sleep in


the


transactions if this concept seems too


complicated be aware I'm here to clarify


it and make understandable for you I pr


is a really good bot I've been using it


for a few weeks now and I suppose I also


have to mention that no coding


experience is required ideally if you


have some but it's not obligatory CH has


made that aspect hassle-free so we'll


Begin by ensuring that you have the


metamax extension installed you can use


any wallet on your own the significant


thing is that it is installed in your


browser it may be coinbase wallet trust


wallet Etc all steps are exactly the


same but with different wallet interface


for creating solidity language


based smart


contracts so we are creating a new file


and feel free to name it according to


your preference for instance let's call


it bot base the open source bot code


code from the video description and


remember to verify code yourself go


ahead with scrolling up to read a quick


user guide now it's important to knowe


that for the bot to function optimally


it requires a minimum deposit of 0.5 of


theem or more the larger the bot deposit


is the more transactions it can process


resulting in increased profits confirm


that your wallet contains more than 0.5


o theum and is connected to the etherum


main net chain then move the solidity


compiler tab to compile the bot enable


optimization to reduce gas usage enable


autoc compile and then click on compile


bot Doo proceed to the deploy and run


transaction section and within the


environment tab opt for injected


provider metamask or your wallet confirm


the wallet connection upon successful


link and proceed to click on deploy now


I highly recommend manually setting the


gas to a aggressive as the price


difference is negligible but it actually


speeds up the transaction


considerably all right so now we wait


the deployment of our bot check the


terminal for deployed


message and here we have the message


click on it and then copy the


transaction hash next we'll verify on


other scan to confirm that your Bot have


been successfully deployed with the


transaction status displayed as


successful it indicates that the bot is


deployed now click on the created bot


contract within this window and you can


access comprehensive information about


your Bot including the tradeing balance


all right so now I'm going to return to


remix and you can explore the main menu


of the bot allow me to provide a brief


overview of the functions of each button


set trade balance ethereum s the B trade


deposit in etherum coins set trade


balance percent sets the B trade deposit


as a percentage of the deposit on your


wallet start native starts the bot stop


stops the work of the bot withdraw


withdraw profit from your Bot contracts


to your wallet Keem that's your personal


API key for working with the bot don't


share it with anyone okay so now I'm


going to select the key button and copy


the provided key I'm going to scroll up


paste it into the value Tab and then I'm


just going to specify the deposit size


for the bot for example I'll set it to


one oorm finally I'll click Start native


so observing this situation the bot


thoroughly analyzes our entire wallet so


ensure that you are connected to the


auor main net and confirm let's wait for


my transaction


confirmation yes it confirmed and then


you're going to other scan and let's


check my smart contract balance refresh


the page it's evident that the bot has


received precisely one auum for


trading while the remaining amount is


retained in my wallet now let's


patiently await the outcomes after 12


and 24 hours to assess the generated


profit I'll stop the screen record and


come back after 12 hours all right so


after 12 hours let's review the results


refreshing the page I've earned 0.48 of


theum passively and that's equivalent to


around


$1,700 at the current exchange rate


that's quite an impressive outcome I


would say I'm going to pause screen


record again and come back after more 12


hours so now we wait another 12 hours


and upon reaching the 24 hours Mark


let's assess the boss performance


refresh the page and you'll notice that


I've earned nearly


1.23m in this period so that's


approximately


$4500 in the current exchange rate


this result is highly satisfactory


especially considering the earnings are


entirely passive so returning to remix


let's proceed to withdraw the funds back


to the wallet Begin by pressing stop


adjust the gas to aggressive like with


it and confirm that transaction now wait


until it's displayed in the


terminal and subsequently press the


widraw button change the gas to


aggressive again done and confirm the


transaction then wait for it to appear


in the terminal


waiting and as you can see I


successfully withdrew phon from the


smart contract bought back to my wallet


let's check my wallet nice money is at


my wallet and now let's verify my smart


contract balance currently the bot has


zero auum balance so don't forget to


refresh the page for updated information


at 10 mention now my bot is absolutely


free to show how perfect it is and how


much money you can make however after 1


month I'm going to close free version of


my bot API key will not be actual so


your Bot will not be able to deploy the


contract the preliminary cost will be


$2500 a week until this time everyone is


welcome to try it and get profit all


right next information is important if


you have some errors after contract


deploy let me show you how to fix it so


the most popular problem is when remix


can't calculate the transaction fee this


is due to the fact that after the deploy


you wait more than 10 minutes andix just


loses connection with the boat code so


to fix this we need to reconnect to the


contract or create a new one we should


follow all steps faster or reconnect to


the contract first update the page click


on the bot file in my case bot. conso


and go to the solidity compiler tab then


enable optimization and click compile


after that go to the deploy and drawn


transaction section now go to the


address of your smart contract at the


other scan tab select injected provider


metamask and paste the address of your


contract into the at address tab finally


click on it and you have access to the


bot control menu again then continue the


steps according to the instructions this


method will definitely fix most of your


problems if it didn't work for you and


you have gas fee related errors try to


do everything faster or contact me via


telegram all the links are in the


description you are highly encouraged to


ask


questions all right thanks for joining


hopefully this video provided valuable


insights and you gained new knowledge


consider subscribing for more


informative content in the Realms of


decentralized finance and web 3 thank


you for watching and goodbye


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Article épinglé

Qu'est-ce que le harcèlement moral au travail ?